Thursday, February 22, 2007
3:58 AM
It's such a sad sad day/week. ):
Sigh. I got back my chem test back on wed and I was SHOCKED to see my marks. Omg. Manda your super good at chem!!
Well, when I got the paper I looked at my marks and started laughing.I'm weird I know. Then, I started thinking if I should drop chem. Oh man. Makie and zhi have decided to drop chem already. AND THEY SCORED EVEN HIGHER THAN ME FOR CHEM!. Today's my last day to decide. Mrs tan said I shouldn't drop chem just in case I want to get a job that needs chem or whatever. Do I even look like I'm going to be a chemist or have a job that has got to do with chem? haha. So yeah.. haha agnes is a meano. When I told her how much I got for chem, she just laughed at me. Ok agnes, I know you got super high for chem but don't need to laugh at me. hahaha.
Oh wells. today I got back my geog. Failed. Again, another subject done so badly. And Chinese wasn't any better.. I passed. But by a half mark. Gosh. What a week.
chem chem chem. Sigh.. But If I drop chem, I will have only 7 subjects left.. But If I continue taking chem, I might get like a F9 in the o'levels. Like what zhi says. That wouldn't turn out nice in your report book..
Oh whatever. I shall not talk anymore.
<33